Counter Strike Source

DMCA.com Protection Status Twitter™, Facebook™ and Youtube™ posts are covered under the terms of this DMCA Notice! All posting advertisement of another business ect must be requested in writing or will be in clear violation of the DMCA of this site! Use of videos/clips, ect for ANY reason (including fair use) without written permission is violation of my copy write!

Friday, April 4, 2014

writers block by Ladydarksky




someone tells me truth i write in the hellish fire light death and heartache shivering fear everything to call you dear


i am me and that is true but what name shall i call you the hate and lies are all in one the stars are gone all but one


ask me to write i say i may push me to far and then i'll stray ask me again nicely this time


of course i will your to devine! you say you know all there is to know so send me words send me those


now i sit again by the fires light rewriting all i had to write fiction fact and love combined it's my books darnit that i write!


you want this story you want it clear? then write your own my sensual dear. i can not write what is not known my books are part of me you know. each writer has there own plan my love is mine until my end.


so you say it is not true? who are you to say that to i am me and that's not you love maybe blind my love but so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment