Counter Strike Source

DMCA.com Protection Status Twitter™, Facebook™ and Youtube™ posts are covered under the terms of this DMCA Notice! All posting advertisement of another business ect must be requested in writing or will be in clear violation of the DMCA of this site! Use of videos/clips, ect for ANY reason (including fair use) without written permission is violation of my copy write!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Vampire Lover by Ladydarksky




I walk in the day he walks beside me keeping me at bay the things i see are harsh he keeps me close to him away from things at large


He holds me close so close to him we talk and cry for all that's been we sing and dance and love so true


there's not strange about us both were just like all of you ok so he is different in his own special way but arent we all special in some way?


he isn't dead or undead as you know he lives and breaths and bleeds you know he loves unconditionally hiding from all who glow


he means the world to me and that you should know he is my vampire lover the one i love the most.


he is a man his love so true he loves with all his heart even when he's blue his kisses are ones that make my heart see few his touch makes me blaze in all the same way as you there is one exception to this he is not for you


he comes to me with love true i see his tears although they are so few he cries for people he knows and those he dont he cries for those who think he is different who think he isnt true he cries for those who think he is a legend undead, immortal or unfeeling. he cries for everyone his heart bleeds true.


So before you pick up your book at night remember my words as you see here I'm in love with a vampire he's a mortal man.

No comments:

Post a Comment