Counter Strike Source

DMCA.com Protection Status Twitter™, Facebook™ and Youtube™ posts are covered under the terms of this DMCA Notice! All posting advertisement of another business ect must be requested in writing or will be in clear violation of the DMCA of this site! Use of videos/clips, ect for ANY reason (including fair use) without written permission is violation of my copy write!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Mother earth by Ladydarksky

mother earth wraps her silkend arms around the fallen to keep them from harm a lovers touch a soft embrace a kiss of death with hearts soft place


a cry from those who wish to know what darkness holds for all who show a blackness deep within there soul a lovers touch one to behold


darkest night bring to me my lovers arms from sea to sea he calls to me the one i seek from all he is i come to be


his touch his voice i hear from thee the endless night i fail to see he's gone he's dead he's so much more the darkness holds his pain his sore


his hands are cold his eyes are dark the eyes i see hold no more talk he tells me he has changed inside now he dwells within the night


i call to him to come to me i wish for once he would just see he maybe not what he used to be


but for me he will always be my love my life my darkest dream a solemn vow to him i speak


you are the one i love so deep you are my dark my endless dream.


so come to me my angel you see my hearts layed out for you and me you've changed you've gone to darkness deep i fear for you i do not dream.


when you return you'll see what i mean the darkness has fallen for you my love and for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment