Counter Strike Source

DMCA.com Protection Status Twitter™, Facebook™ and Youtube™ posts are covered under the terms of this DMCA Notice! All posting advertisement of another business ect must be requested in writing or will be in clear violation of the DMCA of this site! Use of videos/clips, ect for ANY reason (including fair use) without written permission is violation of my copy write!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Endless Lover by Ladydarksky




he comes to me in my darkest hour a flame of love just like a tower a rose yet not in bloom a heart yet not in tune


his love is unsurpassed this dream i pray will always last his eyes are full of love my heart stops with a loud thud


i hear his words and see his face i pray for more than one days grace his smile makes my knee's grow weak his love is really all i seek


i brush away the cares of the day just to see his face i pray my hopes and dreams are all in him my candle light grows oh so dim


my feelings are on my sleeve with my heart that now just bleeds he's gone from me i know it's true


was it just a dream or was it you?

No comments:

Post a Comment