Counter Strike Source

DMCA.com Protection Status Twitter™, Facebook™ and Youtube™ posts are covered under the terms of this DMCA Notice! All posting advertisement of another business ect must be requested in writing or will be in clear violation of the DMCA of this site! Use of videos/clips, ect for ANY reason (including fair use) without written permission is violation of my copy write!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Toe Nail Nipper by KlipPro Review






 Nail Nipper KP-700 on amazon
  • Great for thick nails, Ingrown nails or Deformed nails. Blades open over 1″ wide. Top of blades are slightly curved to contour around nails. Easy to cut and maneuver to provide clean and smooth cuts.
  • Handle is 5″ long for easy grip and control. Handle design increases traction and anti-slippage.
  • Made with high quality stainless steel. Easy to clean. Simply wipe with alcohol after use.
  • Plastic tip cover locks blades to keep them clean and secure while in storage.
  • Buy with confidence with our satisfaction guarantee or money back policy
http://www.klippro.com/


Review: I got a life saver from tomoson.com and Klippro there new #KlipProNailNipper thankfully it came in just in time my finger nails got caught on my pillow case and in order to save my nail bed i had to use these in an emergency yes i know there toe nail clippers or nippers but nothing says you can not use them for finger nails too! thank goodness because i would have had a bleeding mess all over they saved me from disaster! there so easy to squeeze and clean and the stainless steel they use is actually very sturdy not to mention there very very very sharp! i was surprised because the last pair i bought from a dollar store the tip broke off and was so tiny i couldnt even find it! thankfully the vacuum did but UGH! nothing worse than losing a metal tip like that and not being able to find it, getting it in your foot would have not been good, this one didn't break, was easy on my carpol tunnel in my wrists and was so sharp it did the job completely for me! none of that struggling to cut my nails on my fingers or toes! Thanks for the life saver KlipPro free or not for feet or not it saved my finger nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment